Coronavirus Advice & Information
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
· Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
· If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click into the items below for added information.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
· Phone: 0800 046 8687 · Email: DfE.email@example.com
· Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Symptoms of Coronarvirus:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Web link to order a home test kit or book an appointment at a test site: