Coronavirus Advice & Information
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
· Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
· If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click into the items below for added information.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
· Phone: 0800 046 8687 · Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)