Helpful Links during COVID 19
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
· Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
· If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
SPEAK OUT to STAY SAFE
Remember you can speak to an adult in school if you have a worry, are scared or are really sad. We will help you. No problem is too big or too small.
Our telephone number is 01794 340485 and ask to speak to Mrs Kwiatek or Mrs Clark
Remember that adults in school are ringing you at home to check how you all are, so you can talk about any worries or sadness you have when they ring you. We are good listeners and will always take your worries seriously.
Or if you have an email account, you can email our school asking to speak to one of us and we will ring you or email you back as soon as we can. Our school email address, as we have shared before is firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can contact Childline 0800 1111: Remember to Speak Out, Stay Safe. Child Line is a charity that can help you.