Support for Parents
I hope you all keeping well and safe. With the Easter Holidays starting, I have put together some useful things to access if you so wish.
I am available via email over the holiday.
Romsey Food Bank
Please get in touch if via email if you need support
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Guidance on Supporting Children and Young Adult’s Mental Health
There are lots of ways of finding some mindful colouring, including just typing it into Google or some on Twinkl. Keep within the lines and use as many colours as possible to really brighten up your day.
Find a balance which you find challenging. If you begin to feel nervous, worried or angry, quickly get into the balance you have chosen and hold this for as long as you can. This should distract you if you’re really concentrating on your balance.